How to apply
To apply for volunteering with In The Same Boat, you have to start by reading our information, terms, and conditions document and then fill out our application form:
Although there are no official mandatory covid measures in Norway now, we are careful, as a covid breakout in our boats will set our operations in danger. We ask all incoming volunteers to be careful, especially when traveling by public transportation. You might be asked to do a self-test when arriving at your team.
If you have any further questions, you may also make contact with one of our ambassadors.
We are looking for people between 18 and 30 that have a strong engagement with the ocean and a sustainable lifestyle.
The reward for your effort as a volunteer is memories and friends for life, experiencing the most beautiful coastline in the world.
READ ALSO THIS!
Before you arrive for your stay, you should prepare by reading these documents:
– How to get to your location
– What to bring
– Important contacts
– Safety onboard checklist
– Beach cleaning manual
– ITSB School overview
– Practical test for crewmembers
– How to use our GPS trackers
– Self-declaration, driving our vehicles
– Not to do (social mistakes)
– Beach Cleaning Presentation (presented on your arrival)
– Welcome Presentation (presented on your arrival)